Minerals, Metals and Materials Business Directory <<
Iron and Steel <<
|We can provide copper cathodes. |
Copper 99. 99% silica 0. 3
Iron 2 cobalt 0. 2
Sulphur 4 arsenic 0. 1
Oxygen nil bismuth 0. 1
Argent 10 manganes 0. 1
Lead 0. 2 teleurium 0. 05
Nickel 0. 2 aluminium 0. 5
Selenium 0. 3 magnesium 0. 4
Antimony 0. 1
1. Buyer will submit LOI and bcl
2. Seller will issue draft contract and fco.
3. Buyer will return signed contract via scanned email attachment within 48 hours. Otherwise the fco will be null and void and a new fco will have to be got.
4. Seller will countersign contract and return to buyer via scanned email attachment.
5. Seller will send the invitation letter to the buyer to supervise the loading at loading port within 15 (fifteen) banking days after signing the contract.
6. Buyer issues pre-advice. Seller issues proof of product bank to bank.
7. Buyer issues non-operative sblc / BG within 5 banking days of receipt of letter of invitation.
8. Seller issues operative PB within 5 banking days to make buyers sblc / BG operative.
9. Buyer inspects loading (if necessary) .
10. Shipment commences.
11. Payment will be released after arrival of goods at destination port and after purity certification by an international assay company appointed by the buyer at his cost.
For more information and prices, contact us today.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.